This Open Coast Agreement - T&Cs sets forth the conditions on which we will provide the services offered through the www.opencoastb2b.com website ("the Website").
Before You Click On The "Accept" Button, Please Carefully Read The Terms And Conditions Set Forth Hereunder. By Clicking On The "I Accept" Button, You Are Bound By And Have Become A Party To This Agreement. If You Do Not Agree To Be Bound By The Terms And Conditions Of This Agreement, Then Please Do Not Click "I Accept" Or Continue To Use This Website. We Reserve The Right To Amend This Open Coast Agreement At Any Time. Any Such Changes Will Apply To Future Open Coast S After The Date On Which Such Amendment Goes Into Effect.
By using Open Coast, you acknowledge the terms and conditions hereof and agree that you will be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to the Service, or any new function that augments or enhances our Service shall be subject to this Agreement. You may stop using the Service at any time
The term Open Coast, or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Website. Please make sure you fully understand the contents of this Agreement. If you have any doubts about any of your rights and obligations resulting from your acceptance of this Agreement, please consult us or obtain legal support. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use any of the Open Coast Services or products and should not use or access any part of our Website.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
However, we will use the information provided in the registration process for the purposes of maintaining your registration only, which may include, without limitation, invoicing and billing, notifying you of availability of and changes to your access to Open Coast, Website. Your registration information will not be disclosed to any third parties, except as may be required for enforcement of this Agreement, or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
This Open Coast Agreement - T&C's is a contract between you and Open Coast. Open Coast is a company registered in U.S. With Company registration no. **************, having its registered office at 544 Lincoln Boulevard, Middlesex, New Jersey 08846. United States of America, branded as Open Coast ("WE"), and covers all Open Coast made pursuant to this Website.
Our website is hosted in the U.S. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to sell our services and Products to you.
In joining or becoming a member of Open Coast, you hereby agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (such as identification, contact details and etc.) in the "JOIN FREE" application form (such information being the "Registration Content"), or as part of your continued use of the Service and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Content to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you represent a business entity registered on Open Coast, you promise that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or OPEN COAST has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, OPEN COAST reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your Service without any prior notice to you. During the registration process, you will create a Member ID and Password. By becoming a registered member of Open Coast (also referred to as "Member"), you could access to your own account by your Member ID and Password
Only registered members can provide, post, send, publish or submit (also referred to as "provide") information (such as files, photographs, videos or other images about person and/or entity, products, services, offers, etc.) on Open Coast. Open Coast reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to filter, modify, select and/or delete any or all information it deems inappropriate. Every member is solely & legally responsible for (and that Open Coast has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) the accuracy, completeness, integrity, timeliness, correctness and non-infringement of the information that you create, display, transmit or provide while using the Service and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Open Coast may suffer) by doing so.
Each Member acknowledges and warrants that information provided to Open Coast.com shall not
- be obscene, contain, infer any pornography, sex-related merchandising, any other content, otherwise promotes explicit sexual materials or is otherwise harmful to people,
- be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing,
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- infringe or otherwise abet, encourage the infringement, be in violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights, and
- be restricted or prohibited by law.
- Though Open Coast makes great effort to confirm the information provided, Open Coast does not guarantee & is not legally responsible for the accuracy, integrity, quality & non-infringement of such information.
Open Coast collects information about persons/companies, products & offers, and builds its own database. Open Coast holds copyright over all related information and web designs. Any unauthorized copying or commercial use of content obtained from Open Coast is strictly prohibited, and Open Coast reserves right to take legal action in the case of such activity.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Member ID and Password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Member ID and Password.
- You agree to (a) immediately notify OPEN COAST of any unauthorized use of your Member ID or Password or any other breach of its security, and (b) ensure that you properly exit the website at the end of each session. OPEN COAST cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement. OPEN COAST does not have the duty for your damages causing by force majeure, such as attacks, any interrupts, or malfunction.
- You agree to use the Service only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Agreement and (b) any applicable law, regulation or guideline in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Open Coast.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that OPEN COAST has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which OPEN COAST may suffer) of any such breach.
- Open Coast will send or serve any notice or document to your email address (and you agree that when you modify the original email address submitted during the registration process and it is accepted by Open Coast , the new email address will be prevail). If the notice or document arrives at your email system (or the circumstances justify the assumption that the service has been made), the service shall be deemed completed.
Open Coast is entitled to send all kinds of business information relating Open Coast's services by the contacting you have provided (Including e-mail, mobile phone messages, etc.). You must send a written notice to us if you refuse to continue to receive the business information.
Members of Open Coast Group are natural persons, legal persons and other organizations that have full capacity for civil conduct and are able to assume legal responsibilities independently. If you do not have above qualifications, please do not register or use Open Coast. Otherwise, all consequences resulting from this will be borne by you or your guardian.
OPEN COAST is obligated to advise you that any user, during accessing Open Coast, must behave in accordance with applicable laws. OPEN COAST is not responsible for the possible consequence caused by your behavior during use of Open Coast.
Open Coast may, in its sole discretion, refuse the Service to anyone at any time without any prior notice to you. The Service is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members of Open Coast.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS/ OPTIONAL TOOLS
As part of Open Coast, we may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”) these links are provided as a courtesy to Open Coast Services. However, Open Coast has no control over such Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, offers or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Open Coast;
So therefore Open Coast is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through our website or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from Open Coast website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Open Coast . Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
If you decide to leave Open Coast website and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. Hence, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from our website or relating to any applications you use or install from the supposed site.
By posting any User Content via Open Coast website, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Open Coast a royalty-free, sub licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with Open Coast website and Open Coast Services
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for our Sites to function correctly - for example keeping track of items that have been added to your shopping basket or remembering you have logged in. Other cookies may be used to personalize your online experience, track your journey through our Site (so that we can maximize your experience and help us understand how we can improve it) or analyses the success of promotions. Other cookies may be from third parties such as social networking sites, affiliates or partners. For more information about our cookies policy please visit our cookies policy page.
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
Prices in the web-shop are stated in USD. We reserve the right to change the prices.
International orders are subject to and may incur taxes and duties as determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however Open Coast has no control over such fees.
Prices are liable to change at any time at Open Coast discretion, but changes will not affect any orders for which Open Coast have already sent a Shipping Confirmation.
Open Coast accepts payment methods: wire transfer in U.S. dollars
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
Access to and the use of Open Coast as well as registration as a Free Member are free of charge. OPEN COAST reserves the right to modify the charging clause without prior notice and would post the changed clause on Open Coast immediately. OPEN COAST provides certain services to users who have undergone a specific registration process and/or verification process and agreed to pay for such services ("Premium Services" such as advertising, trade or membership services). Use of certain services or features of Open Coast that are part of a Premium Service are governed by additional terms and conditions under separate agreements in addition to this Terms & Conditions.
Please note that we are not responsible for all hardware, software, service and other costs you incur while accessing our website and Internet based data on our servers. OPEN COAST reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the services and/or features at any time without notice.
PCI DSS GDPR COMPLIANCE POLICY
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) refers to the global information standard set by the payment card industry to assist with the prevention of payment card fraud.
Open Coast’s most valuable assets are its customers and partners; we value and care about their security, and for this reason we undertook the very rigorous process of becoming PCI DSS certified globally.
Open Coast warrants that it is PCI DSS compliant and must remain compliant for the duration of this Agreement. Open Coast must store, process and transmit all cardholder data in accordance with the PCI DSS.
You acknowledge and agree that Open Coast and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to Open Coast website, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other contents link and company names that are mentioned on Open Coast website may be trademarks of their respective owners. Open Coast reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
Your right to use said intellectual property is strictly limited to the manner of use as instructed and approved by us, which right may be revoked or changed at any time at our sole discretion. Materials used and displayed on the Website, include but are not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, and names, logos and trade-marks which are the property of Open Coast , or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trade-mark and other laws.
Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use and you agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the prior written permission of Open Coast, or the applicable third party licensor.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through Open Coast e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to Open Coast or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to Open Coast is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Open Coast in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and (b) agree that all Terms and condition, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Open Coast provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights. Open Coast may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about Open Coast features and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding Open Coast Services or special offers.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
Despite our best effort to make all information on this website accurate, we are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (I) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER (WARRANTY)
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any Open Coast Services, products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements. The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Open Coast service is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced on this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website. Open Coast, cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be reliable, accurate or free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal or safe.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We cannot or do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.opencoastb2b.com Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES FOR PRODUCTS DATABASE
You expressly agree that use of our database contained on Open Coast is at your own risk. OPEN COAST shall not be responsible for any content found on this database. OPEN COAST expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. OPEN COAST makes no warranty that our database will be uninterrupted, timely, securely or error free.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material, and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the database on Open Coast is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that result from the download of such material and/or data.
- Open Coast, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees, shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from using of Offer Board or Products Directory on Open Coast , or for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on content contained in Offer Board or Products Director. Open Coast, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees, shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if you are advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusive of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The Open Coast website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us. You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
Any assistance you may receive using our website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order (“Order Confirmation”). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted or confirmed. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming the acceptance of your payments with the title “Payment Confirmation” and the shipment of your order with the title "Shipping Confirmation". We reserve the right to cancel your order if we fail to receive your payments in the period designated by us. You can review the status of your order anytime by accessing your User Account created the first time you place an order on our Site.
A contract with us will only be formed when we send you the Shipping Confirmation. The contract will relate only to those products whose shipment we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time before we have accepted and shipped it and we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order.
We will try to cooperate with you to solve the custom problem. However, we are not responsible for custom problem include custom tax.
- Open Coast will not be liable for interruption to Service directly or indirectly as a result of acts of god, hardware malfunction, software related problems, telecommunications, electrical failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, war, governmental actions, human error or other obstacles. The services available to you on Open Coast may contain errors and our service is subject to periods of interruption. While Open Coast does its best to maintain the services available on Open Coast, Open Coast cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this website.
- Open Coast provides the services on Open Coast "as is," with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event shall Open Coast be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the performance of Open Coast or from any members' use of services provided through this website, even if Open Coast has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with Open Coast, or any portion, your exclusive remedy shall be to cease using the website.
- Open Coast owns all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Service, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Service (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
In order to comply with laws, regulations, policies of other countries, which are always different, the content may be slightly different when users access from different countries. Open Coast does not accept any responsibility for blocking the display of information’s these are violation of laws, regulations and policies of other countries
We may collect and store personal identifiable information about you when you visit the Site (“Personal Data”). This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, URL, domain name, I.P. address, company name, job title or email address. We may use this information to contact you or your company about various products and information’s from time to time. We may also collect and store information about you to improve the Site and improve user interaction based on the information collected.
PRIVACY & EU GDPR DATA PROTECTION
We collects and uses personal data of users to the extent that is necessary for the creation, design of content or modification of the contractual conditions for Open Coast Website between the user and Open Coast site.
If Open Coast Website is involved in the communication for an Open Coast Services agreement between the user and Open Coast, it shall transfer the data required for this agreement to the respective service provider. This service provider processes and uses the data to initiate, conclude and execute the contract on its own responsibility. The identity of the respective service provider can be taken from the website contact us page.
Further information can be found in the data protection conditions of Open Coast Website at www.opencoastb2b.com/privacy-policy
OPEN COAST withholds the right to temporarily or permanently terminate your use of Service or refuse your accessing Open Coast for any of the following reasons where you:
- Utilize Open Coast for fraudulent or illegal activities, or violate any applicable law, regulation or guideline, or are engaged in activities that may damage the rights of OPEN COAST or others.
- Utilize Open Coast to send or provided false information in connection with your member account or spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- Post any material to members that are not related to international trade or business cooperation.
- Impersonate or unlawfully use another person's or companies' name to post information or conduct business of any form.
- Undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer or networks used by Open Coast and/or any other users and attempt to gain unauthorized access, use, modification or control of such computer systems or networks.
- Post or transfer documents or materials that contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information.
- Obtain by any means Open Coast member’s username and/or password.
- Transfer the service of Open Coast (including but not limited to the member's username and password) or relevant business information obtained from Open Coast in any form.
- OPEN COAST reserves the right to terminate your Service, refuse your use of Service or refuse your accessing Open Coast at any time for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice. When your use of the Service is charged, we're entitled to doing so based on reasonable suspicion and notification by email, and not responsible for the consequences (including any loss or damage) of the actions by doing so.
- You will not be able to (a) use the website or the Service, (b) post, provide, send or publish information on the website, (c) allow others to post, provide, send or publish information on the website on your behalf.
- Your registration information or any other information you provided will be deleted or discard. We reserve the right to pursue your legal responsibilities for your breach of law or Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
PARCEL RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Return and exchanging can only be done within 8 days after we purchase
- We will try to contact seller to return for returning, but cannot promise all seller will accept returning or exchanging
- Shipping cost will not be refunded for returned parcel from shipping company
- If the parcel is returned from destination, some shipping ways like EMS, Epacket. is free to handle returning, some like DHL, TNT. will charge a lot of returning fee which will be paid by you.
- We will charge handle cost for returning or exchanging
In the event that any user has a complaint, dissension, or dispute with any party to a transaction or other users, such user acknowledges and agrees that OPEN COAST has the right (but not the obligation) to accept and deal with the complaint, dissension, or dispute with your authorization. You have to provide materials which could be used as a deterrent against the complaint, dissension, or dispute at a specified time when you receive the notice sent by email or any other means from Open Coast, otherwise OPEN COAST would handle the complaint, dissension, or dispute at its sole discretion with its independent judgment, where the resolution would be unfavorable to you. OPEN COAST may impose the limitations on, suspend or terminate the use of Service or refuse your accessing Open Coast if there is a breach of the items of this Agreement and other terms, regulations and policies for the uses of any Service.
You acknowledge and promise that (a) the ability of making a judgment and/or dealing with a complaint, dissension, or dispute is limited, (b) no warrant shall be made that the results would meet your requirements, anticipation, or hope, (c) and in no event shall OPEN COAST be liable for the judgment or results. It is OPEN COAST’s right to decide whether or not to participate in the handling of the complaint, dissension, or dispute. You agree to immediately notify OPEN COAST of any infringement or breach of your legal rights by using of Service and provide necessary evidences. You are liable for the authenticity and legitimacy of your deed.
If the Member is in breach of any items of this Agreement or other terms, regulations and policies for the uses of any Service, according to the legally effective judgments or orders of the people's court verify or OPEN COAST’ suspicion at its sole discretion, OPEN COAST reserves the right to publish the records of such breach on the website, and make other appropriate treatments, including but not limited to termination of Service, prohibition of the use of Open Coast permanently.
- If the parcel is lose by shipping company during shipping out, we will try to get compensated for product declared value and shipping cost from shipping company on your behalf. But not a 100% promise successful.
- If the parcel is lose in our warehouse. (Not include the parcel that we still not update to warehouse system or still not arrive at our warehouse), Will pay for product declared value to you.
- We refuse the Fragile and vulnerable goods or you will bear all the risk for the damage of Fragile and vulnerable goods
- If the parcel is damaged by our warehouse worker, We will pay for product declared value for the damage
- If the parcel is damaged during shipping, We will try to get compensated from shipping company, but not promise will be successful
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITION
Open Coast can amend these Terms and condition at any time and will update these Terms in the event of any such amendments. It is your sole responsibility to check Open Coast website from time to time to view any such changes in the Agreement. If you continue to use Open Coast website, you signify your agreement to our revisions to these Terms and condition. However, we will notify you of material changes to the terms by posting a notice on our homepage and/or sending an email to the email address you provided to us upon registration.
For this additional reason, you should keep your contact and profile information current. Any changes to these Terms (other than as set forth in this paragraph) or waiver of Open Coast rights hereunder shall not be valid or effective except in a written agreement bearing the physical signature of an officer of Open Coast. No purported waiver or modification of this Agreement by Open Coast via telephonic or email communications shall be valid.
In the event we fail to perform any obligation pursuant to this Agreement due to an "act of God," or an act of any government, terrorism, riot, war, accident, or any deficiency in materials or transportation or any other cause of any nature beyond our control, such failure shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement, provided that we notify you of the existence and nature of the reason for our nonperformance and delay, and we resume performance immediately upon the conclusion of the relevant force majeure.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Open Coast to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement. You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with Open Coast must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Copyright (c) 2019(s) of first publication Open Coast
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Open Coast website and the material on our website; and All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Open Coast website and the material on our website are reserved.
GORVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and condition and your use of Open Coast website are governed by the United State of America laws. Each party shall apply to the U.S. Court which holds the jurisdiction on the disputes without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive OR non-exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S laws.
If you have any questions about these Terms & condition, please contact us at Email: email@example.com